With the new CDMS – Customer Data Deletion Management System – software solution, companies are able to fulfill their duties under chapter 3 of the EU-GDPR („Rights of the data subject“) in legal certainty and with manageable effort. Additionally, CDMS provides documentation of your system topology with all dependencies even in graphical form and delivers information about the systems containing personal data.
CDMS – as a fundamental part of your company’s data deletion concept – orchestrates deletion requests by utilizing its in-built workflow functionality whilst considering legal retention periods.
Our software takes over the main tasks when handling data
CDMS is a software solution for companies that is unique in its function. CDMS endows you with legal certainty regarding audits and the records of processing activities by means of automated documentation.
The main features of CDMS:
- Transparency with regard to system topology and data flows
- Overview of all stored personal data (GDPR chapter 3)
- Fundamental part of your company’s data deletion concept
(„accountability“ according to Art. 5 GDPR)
- Fulfillment of the obligation to provide information (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Timely preparation and tracking of data deletion requests (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Consideration of Legal Holds (Art. 23 GDPR)
- Documentation for the records of processing activities (Art. 30 GDPR)
- Integrated workflow tool for modelling custom processes
Summary: With CDMS you gain an overview of all processes in which personal data is collected, processed, stored and secured within your company. We would be more than happy to present our solution to you on site in a personal meeting without any obligation.